Dealer Credit Application
Thank you for your interest in becoming an AG Belt dealer. We take the relationships with our dealers and OEM partners serious. AG Belt strives to make these relationships benefit everyone, including end users. Our aftermarket programs are designed to provide products and services to implement dealers, as well as other agricultural equipment and supply resellers.
Requirements to consider as your complete your dealer application:
- Must be registered to conduct business in your State or Providence
- Must purchase for resale only
- Must have a public place of business with publicly posted business hours
- Primary business must be in agricultural equipment sales and service
- Must provide a copy of your state tax certificate (or equivalent)
Please download and complete the following customer application, and return to one of the following:
- Email: [email protected]
- Fax: 877-287-1415
- Mail: AG Belt, Attn: Dealer Application, 4517 SE 14th St, Des Moines, IA 50320
Applications that are not signed or are missing tax certificates will not be processed. Not all businesses will qualify. Your business location, proximity to existing dealers, and obligations to existing OEM partners may be factors in approving an application. AG Belt reservces the right to grant, revoke, or refuse dealership status to any business, at any time, at our sole discretion.